Sunday 16 March 2014

Pinterest Moodboard For Advert and Album Cover

Follow Maria's board Moodboard For Advert on Pinterest.

I created a Moodboard on Pinterest to show all the different images, influences, and inspirations that went into the creation of the album/advert. Some of the images I uploaded myself, but most of them I 're-pinned' from other people using Pinterest. The images are a collection of dark, black and white pictures with bursts of colour in between to show the difference and contrast of the indie genre. Indie music has grown to encompass many different styles from Gothic pop to metal, something I tried to reflect with photographs of different tattoos. I included some images of artists such as Dali and Damien Hirst to show the artistic influences that pervade the indie genre. Artists such as Fleet Foxes Tame Impala and Gotye have all artistic influences in the creation process of their albums. A scene from 'In Bruges' is pinned because it references cocaine, part of the name of the album. Next to it is a photograph of Johann Hölzel aka Falco, an Austrian singer who partially inspired the name of the album. I included some interesting adverts as inspiration for the adverts we were to make for the album- some are related to music, some are not. I also included images of some of my favourite artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment