Wednesday 28 August 2013

Reading Festival 2013

This year, I managed to attend the Reading Festival with a friend. The music performed across the three days was very varied and has introduced me to new musicians and the music video's accompanying the songs.
 Below are some of my favourite songs that were performed, along with their music videos.


The Blackout- Children Of The Night

This video incorporates that perfect family ideal, soon to be trashed by the "children of the night", interspersed with segments of the band performing the song. I like the use of shadows instead of people to convey the message of "night". 

The Blackout- Save Ourselves (The Warning) 
Continuing where "Children Of The Night" left off.

Editors- Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool
This is quite possibly one of the strangest and creepiest music videos I have ever seen. Each scene depicting a serious message, often paired with the sign of the illuminati. The director said " Ultimately the video paints a truthful picture of the lies which affect our current state of existence in a (so called) free world. From the moment we’re born we are controlled, manipulated, and led astray from what really matters in life – freedom"

Editors- Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors






U N F I N I S H E D 

No comments:

Post a Comment