Sunday 18 August 2013

My Attempt At 1950's Twisted Housewife Ideal

I am increasingly inclined towards a 1950's homelife music video. In order to see how it would be done/set up, I have taken the pictures below.
























        
                                                                                                                          
                     
                                                                                                              
                                                                               

  

                                   
           
I decided to create various different characters: two middle-class, homemaking women, two upper-class, languid ladies,  one unsatisfied wife and mistress, one single, attention seeking lady and one working class, depressive, alcoholic wife. If I were to create a music video, I would most likely explore the characters of some or all of these women- their situation, relationships, weaknesses etc. 





Models: K. Clarke and E. Slater
Photographs: Maria Uebele

No comments:

Post a Comment